1) Check the incoming cable or antenna signal connection to make sure that it is properly secured to the TV's antenna input.
You can check the quality of the signal reception in the options menu.
- While you watch TV channel, press the [Options] button on the remote control to display the Options menu.
- To select an option on the top menu, press the [OK] button.
- Use the [Cursor buttons] to select [Options] in the top menu and press the [OK] button.
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Status] or [Channels status] and press the [OK] button.
- The status menu appears displaying an overview of the current TV information.
2) Although an analog connection does not offer the same quality, you can still obtain an excellent picture if you observe the following guidelines:
a. Check your cables and cable-connections.
- Make all your cables as short as possible.
- Use high quality antenna cable.
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets.
- Do not use an antenna cable splitter. Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker.
b. Change the picture settings on your TV. The standard configuration is set to match the conditions in a TV shop.
You can use the Picture style in the Options menu to set your TV to a predefined mode that will give you the best picture quality.