4) Select [Channel installation] and press the [OK] button.
5) If the channel lock is activated, the screen will prompt you to enter your PIN code. If you have forgotten your PIN code, you can reset the PIN code in the [Setup] > [Channel settings] > [Child lock] > [Change code] menu.
6) Select [Analogue: Manual antenna installation] and press the [OK] button.
7) Select [Colour system] and [Sound system], and press the [OK] button.
- Use the cursor [Up] or [Down] to set to the correct colour or sound system
- If you are not sure of the colour or sound system used in your location, select [AUTO] and press the [OK] button to confirm
8) Press the cursor [Down] to select [Find channel] and press the [OK] button.
- Enter the 3 digit frequency of the channel you wish to add using the numeric buttons on the remote control and press the [OK] button twice.
- If you do not have the channel frequency at hand, press the [OK] button twice to automatically search for the channel. The searching will stop once a channel is found. If you wish to continue searching, select [Search] and press the [OK] button.
9) Once the channel is found, press the [Back] button twice.
10) Press the cursor [Down] to select [Store as new channel] and press the [OK] button.
11) Select [OK] and press the [OK] button to store the frequency.
12) If you wish to add another channel, repeat steps 7 to 11.
13) Press the [Back] button to exit the menu.
If you need to add more channels, you should try to perform search for channels again to restore all the channels in the TV memory.
If no improvement is observed after you have performed the full channel installation, consult your cable provider or broadcaster for information related to the missing channels.