Article Published Date : 2017-02-28
How to improve sound from my Philips headphones?
Published on 2017-02-28
First of all, choose a correct size for the ear cap for your ears. Fix the ear cap onto the earbuds. Here are some tips on how to wear the earbuds:
Tips on how to wear the earbuds
- Loosen your jaw slightly by slowly opening your mouth. You can repeat this action for a few times until you find your jaw has been loosened and not as tight.
- Tilt your head to one side (say, to your right)
- Insert the tip of the earbud to your left ear into your ear canal slowly
- Turn on music for your earphones. Set the volume at a level that you can hear, but not loudly.
- Adjust the position of the earbud until you can hear a more focused sound. This is the “sweet spot” where the earbud is pointing at the eardrum.
- Repeat the above step for your other ear
Note: For hearing protection, do not listen to loud volume for a prolonged period. Seek medical advice when in doubt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.