It is possible to pair your Philips headphones with your mobile device. See below how:
How to pair Philips headphones with my mobile phone?
Pairing your headphones (Part 1)
1) Ensure the cell phone is switched on
2) On the cell phone, switch on the Bluetooth feature
- On most cell phones, the Bluetooth logo is shown on the display if Bluetooth is switched on.
3) Switch OFF the Bluetooth headset
4) On the headset, press and hold phone button for about 7 seconds until it blinks alternately white and blue
Note: Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes only. If pairing is not successful within 5 minutes, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Pairing your headphones (Part 2)
5) On the cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for the headset
6) When the headset is detected, select the headset
7) If prompted, enter the passcode “0000” (4 zeros)
8) The headset and the cell phone are now paired
Note: The cell phone has to be Bluetooth enabled (i.e. equipped with the Bluetooth feature). Otherwise, it is not possible to use the Bluetooth headset with the cell phone.
Note: When you press and hold, the unit will switch on and beep after a few seconds; keep it pressed for the full 7 seconds or more, until it blinks alternately white and blue.