1) Unplug the grill and let it cool down. Remove excess oil, juices and loose residues from the grilling plate with a piece of kitchen paper.
2) Remove the grilling plate and clean it with a soft cloth or sponge in hot water with some dishwashing liquid or in the dishwasher (picture 1).
3) Remove the grease tray by sliding it out of the grill. Clean the grease tray in hot water with a soft sponge with some dishwashing liquid or in the dishwasher (picture 2).
4) Clean the outside of the grill with a damp cloth.
5) Dry the grilling plate and the grease tray and reassemble the grill before storing.