How to improve the picture quality of Philips TV?
Published on 2016-12-29
1) Check the incoming signal. Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker.
- Test the incoming signal with a different TV on the same condition.
- Test your TV on a different connection or source.
2) Check your cables and cable connections.
- Make all your cables connections as short as possible.
- Use good antenna cables.
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets.
3) Change the picture settings on your TV.
The standard settings are set to match the conditions in a TV shop.
- Press the [Smart picture] button on the remote control to select the pre-set picture settings such as RICH, NATURAL, SOFT or MULTIMEDIAmode that will give you the best picture quality.
Alternatively, you can set your personal picture preference by doing the steps below:
- Press the [Smart picture] button on your remote control.
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control.
- Select [Picture] and press cursor [Right] to enter the picture setting menu.
- Adjust the settings according to your preference.
- Press [i+] button to exit the menu.
4) Switch on the [Active control] on your TV.
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control to display the main menu.
- Select [Features] with the cursor [Down] and press the cursor [Right] to enter the Featuressub-menu.
- Select [Active control] with the cursor [Down] and press the cursor [Right] to enter the Active Control sub-menu.
- elect [ON] to activate the active control.
- Press the [i+] button to exit the menu.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.