Article Published Date : 2021-10-26
How to assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle
Published on 2021-10-26
Learn how to correctly assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle. Get the most out of your AirFree vent.
Make sure to clean and sterilize all parts before first use.
- Fill your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with milk
- When using prepared formula milk, make sure that the formula milk is fully dissolved to avoid blocking the AirFree vent
- Place the AirFree vent insert in the bottle
- Pull the nipple through the screw ring (wiggle the nipple upwards for easy assembly)
- Place the screw ring and nipple on top of the bottle with the AirFree vent
Expert tip: the icon on top of your AirFree vent will show you how to position the AirFree vent while feeding your little one (see image below).
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.