The unit can store 10 radio stations for each band.
- Switch the unit to MWor FM mode.
- Press and hold TUNING +/- until the radio frequency flashes on the display. The unit will automatically search for an available station and will store it.
- Repeat Step 2 until your desired station is found.
- In FM and MW mode, tune to your desired radio station.
- Press SET CLOCK/PRESET.
- Press the number keys to store the preset station 1-5; press the +5 button followed by a 1-5 button to store preset station 6-10.
You can follow the steps below to select a preset radio station,
- In FM and MW mode, press 1-5 to select station 1-5
- In FM and MW mode, press the +5 button followed by a 1-5 button to select station 6-10
- Preset stations will be kept even when the set is out of power
- Preset stations of each band do not overwrite each other