This issue is a caused by a bug in the software and can be resolved by upgrading your recorder with the latest software (V 1.61). You can find the software and the installation instructions in the “Software & drivers” section of the support website.
Upgrade your recorder according to the following procedure:
- Unplug the recorder from the mains.
- Download the .zip file from the website
- Unpack the .zip file and copy the content to an empty CD-R/CD-RW disc.
- Press and hold the REC and NEXT (»|) keys on the front panel while you reconnect the recorder to the mains. - The message “Download¨ will appear on the recorder´s display.
- After a while, the tray will be ejected and your recorder displays the message “Put disc“.
- Place the download disc on the tray and push in the tray. - Your recorder will now start the upgrade process, which will take around 10 minutes.
- After the download is completed, the disc tray will eject automatically. Remove the disc and push back the tray.
- When you see the message “DONE” on your recorder´s display, switch off and restart your recorder in order to complete the upgrade.