In order to improve the sound quality, make sure that you observe the following guidelines:
- Check the quality of the incoming signal on the TV with a different Source like DVD or VCR
- Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker. If you use an antenna cable splitter, connect the antenna directly to the TV without the splitter.
- Check your cables and cable-connections
- Make all your cables as short as possible
- Use high quality antenna cable
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets
Check whether the sound quality has improved. If not:
You can use the [Sound] button on the remote control to set your TV to a predefined sound mode that will give you the best sound quality.